Tips and Tricks
- You can add a whispering stone to your own city, this improves stability, and if anyone is not aware city stability can have a big impact on production outcome of your cities.
- You can recruit heroes over the limit, they just cost more. It’s not the most obvious thing since it say 3/3 or whatever the number of cities you have on the Heroes panel.
- Industrial bastion defense does not stack with golem factory. For some unknown reason.
- If heroes that join have higher level than your ruler, then their new levels don’t give points to spend.
When you cast a spell that takes turns to go off, it’ll go off and the alerts won’t tell you to cast another spell until the next turn. But, you can cast a spell before if you know to do it without waiting for the alert.
You can check the Pantheon XP you’ve accumulated so far on the escape menu screen. You get a bonus 500 XP for winning a map or 250 for losing (Doesn’t count surrender). You also get a scaling bonus XP for how difficult the map is. This bonus from my experience is HUGE.
Speaking of the Pantheon tree, you can go backwards when you reach a branch. This is obvious if you’ve already played a few maps, but for people debating which tree to go down at first I wouldn’t worry about it. If you go down the left path, when you reach the branch, it lets you go backwards up the right path. So, for that one OP trait everyone mentions, you can just grab it after going down any path to the end. Yea, it takes one extra point, but you can now choose any path and still get that OP trait fairly early. You don’t have to follow the videos that tell you to go down the the far right tree.
Magic Tomes and Spell Research
- Tier 1 is unlocked by default.
- Tier 2 is unlocked by picking ANY two tier 1 tomes.
- Tier 3 is unlocked by picking any two tier 2 tomes. This unlocks tier 3 for all affinities.
- Tier 4 is unlocked by having 6 affinity and two tier 3 tomes.
- Tier 5 is unlocked by having 8 affinity and two tier 4 tomes. You can only have one tier 5 tome a game.
You can go back and choose a previous tier, if you wish, by viewing all books.
Once you pick a tome, you’ll be presented with options for spells to research. It’ll tell you how many spells you have to research before your next tome is available in one of the corners.
Research speed is based on knowledge as a baseline and any bonuses from talents/buildings/spells/transformations.
Checking World Traits If You Forget
Go into the master save on the load or save screen, highlight a save, and there should be an inspect option that will give you world details.
There’s a wall breaking icon when picking siege options. These lower the days it takes to siege. They also impact the following battle. Headlong assault affects your army negatively, but reduces siege time.
Be the first to comment