Obviously during and while being shot at, you will eventually take some damage, to remedy this situation we have healing items!
Healing items are common across the map with smaller heals dropping more frequently, small heals can also be found in lifelines care package.
For alternative healing sources, Lifeline can create a healing drone equivalent to six syringes and Wattsons interception pylon also provides 90 shields per use over 45s. Octane gains one syringe worth of health back per 25 seconds.
The level 4 (gold) body shield provides an additional 25hp/shield on syringes and shield cells.
The healing items are:
- Shield cell (3s): +25|50 shield
- Syringe (5s): +25|50 health
- Shield Battery (5s): All shields
- Medkit (8s): All health
- Phoenix Kit (10s): All health and shields
- DOC (20s): Up to 150hp over up to three players at 7.5hp/s
- Interception Pylon (45s): 90 shield
- Swift Mend: 1hp/s
There are more items than just in the prior two categories, there are three groups of extra items..
- Utility items
- Basic items
- Weapon mods
- Frag grenades (10 contact damage, 100 explosion damage with dropoff)
- Arc star (30 contact damage, 70 explosion damage) deals 3x damage to shield.
- Thermite grenade (25 damage per tick hit over 3 seconds, 225 total)
- Portable respawn beacon (12s, 8s activation): it’s a portable respawning beacon, the initial launcher needs line of sight into the sky so it can drop down.
Basic items: These items upgrade basic features of your legend, all bar level 4 (gold) items can be found commonly across the map.
Set locations and care packages may carry level 4 items, level 5 evo shields can never be found on the floor.
- Level 1: +2 items
- Level 2: +4 items
- Level 3: +6 items
- Level 4: +6 items, revive with +50 health and shields.
- Level 0: 0
- Level 1: 50 [Cost: 100]
- Level 2: 75 [Cost: 150]
- Level 3: 100 [Cost: 300]
- Level 4: 100, bonus healing on syringes and shield cells
- Level 5: 125 [Cost: 750]
- Level 1: 150 shields
- Level 2: 300 shields
- Level 3: 750 shields
- Level 4: 750 shields, you can revive yourself once at half speed, doing so downgrades to level 3.
- Level 1: 10% modifier reduction
- Level 2: 25% modifier reduction
- Level 3: 50% modifier reduction
- Level 4: 50% modifier reduction and 20% cooldown decrease on all abilities
Weapon parts come in three levels, some weapon parts have a legendary (level 4) version with a bonus property, this section also includes all optics and their rarity.
- 1x Holo/Classic (Common)
- 2x bruiser and 1-2x holo toggle (Uncommon)
- 3x ranger and 2-4 AOG toggle (rare)
- 1x Digital threat (Very rare), allows you to see enemies through smoke with 60m range.
- 4-10x Digital threat sniper, allows you to see through smoke for up to 300 metres away and highlights enemies In sight.
- 6-10x Kraber: Exclusive to Kraber
- 1-3x custom: Exclusive to Sheila
- Level 1: 10% drift reduction and weapon handling speed increase
- Level 2: 20% drift reduction and weapon handling speed increase
- Level 3: 25% drift reduction and weapon handling speed increase
- Level 1: 10% recoil reduction
- Level 2: 20% recoil reduction
- Level 3: 25% recoil reduction
- Level 4 (Silencer): 25% recoil reduction and halved muzzle flash, reduced volume of longbow for enemies.
Magazines come in levels 1-3 for all weapon types except shotguns and care pack guns, these provide differing increases per weapon.