- Hitting a wild boar will spawn a gigot, restoring one point of shield out of five – you can do this infinitely on any of them.
- Combo attacks are done by getting a full COMBO gauge – each attack consumes between 1 and 3 bars, depending on its efficiency.
- Sometimes, you’ll hear your partner whistle as they are ready to toss a Roman at you. Jump and hit the poor enemy mid-air, and you will get a X3 multiplier.
- Multipliers are cumulative, so try getting some free ones as frequent as possible.
- It can’t be said enough times: Twister combo is an absolute must as it will make the end game fights a breeze (no pun intended) – thus, try to save at least 30,000 by the time you reach Helvetia, when it becomes purchasable.