How to unlock the 2 alternate skins for GV for the main game. As well as D’nizer tips.
Steps to Unlock Both Skin Pulses
1) Unlock D-nizer mode.
2) Black Uniform: complete the default mode once to unlock the black uniform pulse for the main game. This also automatically unlocks 2 harder difficulties for D-nizer.
3) Red Uniform: complete D-nizer Ability Off mode once to unlock the red uniform pulse for the main game. Any previously unlocked skills will not work in this mode.
Extra: there is no reward for completing Zero Counter difficulty (disables all abilities and D-nize super form).
1) Go for high tagging scores like usual. If you unlocked this mode, you should already know how to do this.
2) Use money you gain per run to buy and equip Fetters Talisman, Fetters Ornament, Sunglasses of Lightning, and Voltaic Chains. This should make the fetters gauge larger (reaches 400), generates twice as fast, allows for Voltaic Buster on ALL bosses when their health is lower than normal, and Voltaic Chains special attack.
3) Voltaic Buster: the “suplex” move you can do on enemies after tagging them 3 times and dashing into them also works on bosses and insta-kills them. As long as you can reach the boss with a Fetters Meter with around 300 or more, you can quickly tag them 3 times and dash into them.
4) Sunrise Palace 2: save ALL or MOST of your D-nizer transformation percent for the double battles. Activate it before Viper and Jota. You CANNOT USE voltaic buster on any double battle. After the first double battle, you will be stuck in D-nize form for the entirety of the next room as well as Zonda + Tenjian. Afterwards, there is a load screen that will disable the form. At this point, your meter should be full for the next room and regular boss (that can be voltaic bustered).
5) Note that Zed will be revived by Luxia (Djinn), but both phases can be instantly killed with the voltaic buster.
6) Steps above only really work with the equipped abilities, so you really need to have mastered the bosses to even attempt the higher difficulties.