How to Boost FPS
Hi, You have clicked on this because you need a FPS boost so what you need to do for your Mom’s PC.
- Change Your Resolution down to 1920 X 1980 or less and turn down things like the graphics to the lowest.
- Get A FPS mod that’s removes useless items like trees or rocks.
- clean your PC or someone else’s for a fps boost and remove bloatware and PUPS with defragment your hard drive.
- Close Apps When Launching.
- Upgrade your hardware like a SSD Upgrade and RAM [Overclock your RAM].
- Remove mods that break stuff and make errors and use performance mode [Settings of Graphics Cards].
- Try and go to 30 – 60hz to get a cleaner refresh rate and tons more fps.
- Provide more airflow and clean dust in your house to get a cleaner PC.
- Update your graphics card drivers and perform a BIOS update.
There you go!
Be the first to comment