Basic Recipe: 5 Grain + 2 Agents + 1 Sugar + 6 Mineral water
The basic recipe is what you will place inside of the cooking station to create the classic beer. When choosing your grain leave it whole you do not have to process it at all. Your choice of grain can be Wheat, Potatoes, Corn, Sweet Potatoes, and Barley. The easiest one to get a hold of early is potatoes and corn. All other items can be purchased from the cooking vendor.
- 1 Agent = 20 Silver
- 1 Sugar = 20 Silver
- 1 Mineral water = 30 Silver
All batches were total to amount of ingredients need and cost amount. F.Y.I If you do not have workers gathering your grain then it is recommend to hire workers to do the grunt work for you.
Remember use the basic recipe in the cooking station, this listing is the amount you will need in your inventory to make a large batch.
Also Grain is Free, unless you buy it off the market
- 10 Grain + 4 Agent + 2 Sugar + 12 water = 480 Silver
- 20 Grain + 8 Agent + 4 Sugar + 24 water = 960 Silver
- 30 Grain + 12 Agent + 6 Sugar + 36 water = 1,440 Silver
- 40 Grain + 16 Agent + 8 Sugar + 48 water = 1,920 Silver
- 50 Grain + 20 Agent + 10 Sugar + 60 water = 2,400 Silver
- 60 Grain + 24 Agent + 12 Sugar + 72 water = 2,880 Silver
- 70 Grain + 28 Agent + 14 Sugar + 84 water = 3,360 Silver
- 80 Grain + 32 Agent + 16 Sugar + 96 water = 3,840 Silver
- 90 Grain + 36 Agent + 18 Sugar + 108 water = 4,320 Silver
- 100 Grain + 40 Agent + 20 Sugar + 120 water =4,800 Silver
- 300 Grain + 120 Agent + 60 Sugar + 360 water = 14,400 Silver
I, myself, use this each time I want to make Beer for my workers. The amount of Beer you get depends on luck! I did a lot of other recipes like this, I might make a batch guide on those as well.
Be the first to comment