This guide will help you get all the achievements in the game. Use (Ctrl+F) to look for a specific achievement.
Table of Contents
How to Get All Achievements
- Go to the settings and cycle through all the languages in the game.
- After clicking about 25 times you should get the achievement.
Baby Steps | Getting Started | Like a Pro
- These achievements should be achieved within 1 game.
- The first is for making 100 weapons, then a 1000 and the final one is 5000 weapons.
- Start of by purchasing 1 upgrade in efficiency.
- After that your should get an upgrade in soil before anything else.
- After getting your first upgrade in soil, you can either go for another upgrade in efficiency, or getting an extra worker.
- After having 2 effiency and/or an extra worker go for another upgrade in soil.
- After having 2 upgrades in soil go for an upgrade in growth speed and effiency.
- Now it’s all about balancing growth, speed and efficiency until you can get soil 4.
- After getting soil 4, you should focus on upgrading faster growth and faster speed until they’re maxed. (Growth is 12 upgrades and speed is 15).
- After maxing out growth and speed you can keep going for efficiency and soil, because soil gives you more resources.
- For this one you need to make a total of 10,000 weapons.
Unlike Baby Steps/Getting started/Like a Pro, you can safely exit the game and continue later on.
- To get this one, you have to climb to the top of the leaderboards.
Be the first to comment