This’ll be a very simple and quick guide to give you the basics of trade.
To trade in the game you’ll require quite a size ship to be strong enough to out fight small pirate vessels and to out run bigger ones.
- I recommend you to own the Heavy Sloop or the Light Frigate.
- Further more I recommend getting upgrades such as speed and also boarding combat to stand a chance in defense if you get boarded.
- A smaller vessel will be better compared to a bigger ship as its more economy efficient compared to bigger ones
- You can notice 2 colors when you trade at the merchant.
- Red color means you can buy with profit as the merchant sells the goods cheaper
- Green means the merchant will buy your goods for more
The colors indicatation is kinda wonky tbh… But from the couple of hours I have spend ingame, I’ve only experienced and noticed the system works this way.