How to Get XRK M4
The XRK M4 is one of the best guns in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare because it’s a powerful variant of one of the game’s best weapons: the M4A1. If you’ve played any Modern Warfare multiplayer, you’ve likely been killed at least once by this weapon and are wondering how to get your hands on it.
Well, getting this weapon isn’t as easy as you might hope. You might have already missed your chance, in fact.
How to Get the XRK M4 Variant of the M4A1 in Modern Warfare
- You should know this right off the bat: You can only get the XRK M4 Variant if you preordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
- This M4A1 legendary blueprint was a preorder bonus as, as far as we can tell, is not available through any other means.
- If you did preorder the game, you should have the gun waiting for you in-game if you got it digitally, or sitting on a receipt or in your disc case if you got the game physically.
- If you got the game physically, you’ll need to redeem the preorder code in your system of choice’s marketplace.
- Once you’ve redeemed the code, you then need to reach level 4, which is the level you must reach to unlock the ability to edit loadouts and create custom classes.
- After you hit level 4, continue to level up until you unlock the M4A1 Assault Rifle.
- With this weapon unlocked, page over to it in the edit loadouts menu but don’t select it just yet.
- Instead, select the Armory option next to it and select it —this will bring you to your available blueprints and the XRK M4 should be there waiting for you.
- Select the XRK M4 blueprint and this will turn your M4A1 into the legendary variant.
- Now that you’ve got the XRK M4 equipped, load into a multiplayer match and select the loadout with the weapon and you’re all set.