All Warzone Bunker Locations
- 00: On the coast south of Promenade West, head down the cliff as if you’re going out of bounds to find the path to this mischievously hidden spot.
- 01: North of the go kart track and southwest of Boneyard
- 02: Drive north along the road from the previous bunker
- 03: Right next to bunker 02, but you’ll need to drop through a trap door.
- 04: Southeast of Dam, in the cliffs above the large Russian sign.
- 05: On the west side of Crash Site.
- 06: On the far east side of the map between Quarry and Lumber, above the train tunnel.
- 07: East of TV station, northeast of Stadium. Look for another trap door.
- 08: Opposite bunker 07, head down the steps inside.
- 09: Northeast of Prison, cut into the cliff below the bridge.
- 10: South of Tavorsk Park on Verdansk’s southern edge.
- Warzone Prison shack code: 72948531 – In the small building west of Prison
- Warzone Farmland code: 49285163 – In the large barn southeast of stadium
- Bunker 1: 97264138 – Inside of the bunker west of Boneyard
- Boneyard: 87624851- Inside the bunker in map quadrant B5
- Bunker 10: 60274513 – Inside the bunker in map quadrant F8
Warzone Bunker 11 and Phone Locations
To unlock Warzone bunker 11 you need to track down the right phones—their locations are marked on the map above. Most will just have a dial tone when you call them, but the ones you’re looking for will give you three numbers that correspond to another set of phones you need to ring. This would be a bit simpler if those numbers weren’t in Russian, but there you go.
So, here are the numbers 1-9 in Russian:
- 0: ноль (“nohl”)
- 1: один (“a-deen”)
- 2: два (“dva”)
- 3: три (“tree”)
- 4: четыре (“chye-tir-ye”)
- 5: пять (“pyat”)
- 6: шесть (“shest”)
- 7: семь (“syem”)
- 8: восемь (“vo-syem”)
- 9: девять (“dyev-yat”)