Quick guide for all the achievements in Cloud Gardens.
- Discovery – Unlock a new type of seed.
Happens very early on, at the beginning of scene Highways 1-5.
Using “Unlock Everything” in the settings might lock you out of this one. If so, reset your progress and play through the early missions again.
- Big Picture – Go to the the Overworld after completing the first chapter.
- Halfway There – Finish the Rooftops Chapter.
- Green Thumb – Complete the credits scene.
- Master Gardener – Complete every scene on the Overworld.
Well, complete the overworld. Pretty self-explanatory.
- They’re Watching – Place 30 gnomes in one scene.
- Getting the Band Back Together – Use all of the toys in one level.
This can easily be done in creative mode. Just unlock everything in the settings, enter creative mod, open the item catalogue (click the icon in the lower right corner or press the illustrated button), scroll all the way down and you’ll find the toys. The result will look something like this:
- Up – Build a very tall contraption
- Overgrowth – Grow 120 plants in a single Overworld scene
For “Up”, you’ll have to stack building blocks (“bases”) unto each other, until the achievement pops up. Once it did, spam your tower with plants, until you have 120.
“Overgrowth” is a little buggy. I tried to do it in creative mode just to check, and it did not unlock. It DID unlock however, once I’ve switched to the overworld, while the creative map was still on screen… Might get fixed sometime soon.
The result will look something like this:
- Biodiversity – Plant one of each seed in a single scene.
- Reforestation – Grow 10000 plants in total.
I tried to unlock “Biodiversity” in creative mode twice, but it didn’t work. It popped up on my first try in a overworld scene though. So I guess it’s actually tied to overworld.
Reforestation on the other hand has been confirmed by one of the devs to count both overworld and creative mode plants. Soo, after having finished the overworld to unlock all the achievements in the chapter above, just spam plants in creative mode until you’re done. Shouldn’t take too long.