Tips to make your experience a little easier and more enjoyable.
This game doesn’t make it very clear what each key does, but here’s a neat little table with all the controls (well, at least the ones that I figured out):
- W, A, S, D – Move around, pretty standard
- Space – Jump
- Shift – Run
- E – Advance dialog
- F – Enter/exit houses
- Left Mouse Button – Pick up items, interact with bots
- V – Create marker
- C – Delete marker
- F5 – Quicksave
- As with almost every game, make sure to save often. You can do this by pressing F5 (an icon will appear on the lower right corner of the screen). Or go back to your house and sleeping on your bed.
- Place a marker in front of every house that you’ve already been to. It’s pretty easy to lose track of which houses you visited, making it very difficult to find/deliver quests.
- Take a screenshot or write down every quest dialog, because once you close it, you can’t read it again. If you happen to forget what you had to do, you’re in deep trouble.
- I recommend buying the Iron Lungs* and the Jump Boots* as soon as possible. Each unlocks its own achievement, and you need to buy the Jump Boots* to finish the game anyway. It’ll make walking between houses a little less tedious beacuse you’ll have extra stamina, too.
- If you see a small flying robot, enter the nearest house as fast as possible. DO NOT let it intoxicate you.