This guide will show you how you can obtain items from the gold pillars and what items you can get from them.
Table of Contents
How Does The 6th Anniversary Event Works?
For the 6th anniversary event, there have been added the usuall anniversary items in the bloodweb.
There is also a special tome just for the event, gens and hooks give you bonus bloodpoints, there’s also randomly placed pillars to unlock 12 items, discounts in the shop and daily rewards.
Invitation Gold Pillars
On every match there will spawn an ornate gold and black Pillar with an invitation on top of it. You can interact with it to receive your invitation.
Once you interact with it, you will gain sparkling dust around you during the remaining of the match and the pillar will disappear. You will a sound every time a pillar disappears, once it’s gone it will spawn a new random location.
For the killer once you interact with it, you will receive an item once the match ends.
For the survivor after you interact with it you will need to survive until one of the exit gates is open or the hatch is open. Also if you are left on the hook or killed the moment that the escape option appears it will not unlock an item for you.
The pillars are usually placed in chest spawn locations. To make it easier to find them, you can see their purple aura around 10 meters from you, so you can see the pillars from behind walls and objects.
There are 12 masks that you can obtain. You can only get 1 per match. The order that you get them is random, if you play killer you can get survivor masks and vice versa.
Every day if you login you will get different rewards ranging from Rift Fragments, Iridescent Shards and Bloodpoints.
- 16 Jun – 30 Jun: 600,000 Bloodpoints (available as a one-time login bonus)
- 17 Jun – 18 Jun: 5 Rift Fragments
- 18 Jun – 19 Jun: 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- 19 Jun – 20 Jun: 5 Rift Fragments
- 20 Jun – 21 Jun: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- 21 Jun – 22 Jun: 5 Rift Fragments
- 22 Jun – 23 Jun: 100,000 Bloodpoints
- 23 Jun – 24 Jun: 1,500 Iridescent Shards
- 24 Jun – 25 Jun: 100,000 Bloodpoints
- 25 Jun – 26 Jun: 10 Rift Fragments
- 26 Jun – 27 Jun: 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- 27 Jun – 28 Jun: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- 28 Jun – 29 Jun: 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- 29 Jun – 30 Jun: 10 Rift Fragments
Here all the discounts in the in game shop:
All Characters before Sadako Rising – 50% OFF
The Cenobite & Mikaela Reid – 30% OFF
All Outfits – 30% OFF
Discounts on Auric Cell prices.
There’s also a tome that you can complete for some extra rewards related to the most recent chapter.
You just need to select one of the missions and try to complete it during the trials. You can get some outfits and charms.
The upper tome line is a combination of everyone who plays the game and you can contribute to the global goals to reach the rewards.
You May Also Like
- Dead by Daylight – How to Farm Gnomes (Gnome Charm)
- Dead by Daylight – Tome VII Forsaken Level 2 Bloodpoint Saving Guide for Chapter XX
- Dead by Daylight – How to Unlock the Rewards of Lunar New Year 2022: Lurking Stripes
- Dead by Daylight – Taking One For The Team Achievement Guide
- Dead by Daylight – Bloodweb Economics