If you notice that the frames are high but the game feels stuttery or not smooth in general, this guide is for you.
These are some of the suggestions people gave me and they seem to help the game run a tad bit better.
How to Fix FPS Drops and Stuttering
- 1) Limit your frames to 60.
- 2) Turn on Vsync in the Nvidia/AMD control panel.
- 3) Turn Nvidia Reflex to On+Boost.
- 4) Turn Low Latency Mode On (According to some people this can make it worse so depending on what you notice change this.)
- 5) Turn FSR on if you don’t mind the game getting blurry even at Ultra Quality. If you are playing at 4K enable it.
- 6) Make sure you have AMD/Nvidia’s latest drivers installed.
Be the first to comment