Hi, Im Dredgen Shroud, and I buildcraft and share info about builds i like. This is for Stasis, and to be honest, Stasis is kinda sleepy and so is the exotic in the build. But I enjoy running this build and I think you will too.
- Super: Silence and Squall
- Dodge: Gambler’s Dodge
- Jump: Triple Jump
- Melee: Withering Blade
- Grenade: Duskfield Grenade
Aspects / Fragments
- Aspects: Grim Harvest, Touch of Winter
- Fragments: Whisper of Durance, Torment, Rime, Shards, and Chains
- Helmet Mods: +5 Discipline stat increase, 2 Siphon Mods of your choice, Special Ammo Finder
- Arm Mods: +5 Recovery stat increase, Firepower, Font of Focus, Heavy Handed
- Chest Mods: +10 Discipline stat increase, 2 Resistance Mods of your choice, Unflinching Aim if you fancy it
- Fr0st-EE5: +5 Resilience stat increase, Kinetic Weapon Surge, 2x Innervation
- Cloack Mods: +5 Resilience stat increase, Reaper, 2x Bomber
This build is surprisingly fun, you don’t even need Shatterdive. This one is all about grenades and dodging. The weapons i use are Witherhoard and Funnelweb…again (I know its lame but this was written in S20 so) The main gameplay loop is grenade, then shoot Witherhoard down on the crystal, throw melee, dodge melee, grenade/Witherhoard shot, and sprint around the whole time to proc Fr0ST-EE5. Very fun and, as always, fashion down below.