[Cannot Write in Game Folder] Fix
Windows Defender real-time protection in Windows 10 tends to block writing permissions, even to the admin. Turn it off, if possible, please.
If you use Malwarebytes Anti-ransomware, disable its protection as well, please.
If it does not help, try creating a new Windows User account and see if you can install the game properly, please.
You May Also Like
- Dying Light 2 – Disable Antialiasing
- Dying Light 2 – Techlandgg Activation / Password Reset / Platform Linking Issues
- Dying Light 2 – Performance / Stuttering / FPS Issues / Glitched or Invisible Graphics
- Dying Light 2 – Lost or Deleted Save Files / Character / Progress / Account
- Dying Light 2 – Xbox One / SX: Clearing Cache / Fix for Black Screen, Crashes etc.