Corrupted Save Files
If your game crashes before it manages to save your progress, the save files might become corrupted, which can result in glitches and/or lost content.
Unfortunately, there is no way to fix corrupted save data and devs cannot restore the character to an exact state from before the issue.
Lastly, please remember that it is always safer to quit the game via the Pause Menu.
You May Also Like
- Dying Light 2 – Lost or Deleted Save Files / Character / Progress / Account
- Dying Light 2 – How Do I Save Progress in Game? Can Devs Retireve My Lost Archive?
- Dying Light 2 – Game Won’t Launch (I Press Play, but Nothing Happens)
- Dying Light 2 – How to Turn Off TAA
- Dying Light 2 – Techlandgg Activation / Password Reset / Platform Linking Issues