Fix for PS4 / PS5
Don’t worry – the following procedure will not delete your games’ save data. Clear your console’s cache by doing the following steps:
- Turn off the PlayStation 4 by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning it off.
- Once the PlayStation 4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you have heard two beeps: one when you initially press it, and another one 7 seconds later.
- Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
- Choose “Rebuild Database”.
For the PlayStation 5, perform the following:
- Switch off the console, but do not enter the Rest Mode
- Wait 20 seconds
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the console
- Wait about 1-2 minutes
- Plug the power cord back into the console
- Turn the console back on
- Launch Dying Light 2
Additionally, make sure the game’s been correctly installed with all of its updates.