Sound Issues Fix
Missing sound in Dying Light 2 is usually caused by a different (unplugged) audio output being selected to play the video parts (the logos, the intro trailer, the opening sequence etc.), in contrast to the main game.
When in the game, try switching to windowed mode and select your headset or or other audio output that you use via your Audio Volume Control Panel.
You May Also Like
- Dying Light 2 – Fix Dialogue Audio Bug / Issue
- Dying Light 2 – Help if the Sound is Too Low
- Dying Light 2 – Performance / Stuttering / FPS Issues / Glitched or Invisible Graphics
- Dying Light 2 – Techlandgg Activation / Password Reset / Platform Linking Issues
- Dying Light 2 – Xbox One / SX: Clearing Cache / Fix for Black Screen, Crashes etc.