Fix for Xbox One / SX
Clear the cache of the Xbox One system, as described below:
Power down your console, then unplug the power cord from the back of the Xbox One. Wait two minutes, then plug the power cable back into the back of the Xbox One and monitor the power brick, waiting for it to cycle from white light to orange, and then turn the power on. This will perform a hard restart of the system.
For the Series X|S console:
Press the Xbox button on your controller and go to your Settings menu. Select Devices and Connections. Select the Blu-Ray option. Choose the Persistent Storage option and select Clear.
If you are still experiencing crashes or freezes after performing the above steps, delete the game completely and re-install it, making sure you have stable internet connection during and after the installation process, so that the game’s large critical updates can be downloaded and successfully applied.
Note: The above procedures will not delete your progress.
You May Also Like
- Dying Light 2 – PS4 / PS5: Clearing Cache / Fix Crashes and Other Issues
- Dying Light 2 – Performance / Stuttering / FPS Issues / Glitched or Invisible Graphics
- Dying Light 2 – Fix Dialogue Audio Bug / Issue
- Dying Light 2 – Infinite Weapon Repairs (Korek Charm)
- Dying Light 2 – Techlandgg Activation / Password Reset / Platform Linking Issues