Standard Damage is one of the Damage Types in Elden Ring. It is one of the eight main Damage Types and belongs to the Physical Damage category. Damage Types are a major part of the calculation that determines how much damage is dealt in Combat and are affected by many factors including your equipment, skills and temporary buffs.
Standard Damage (also known simply as Physical Damage) is a broad category and acts as a catch-all for all physically dealt damage outside of the three subcategories: Strike Damage, Slash Damage and Pierce Damage. For any other Physical attacks that do not fall into these three subcategories, the damage will be calculated as Standard using the Physical Damage stat.
You May Also Like
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Malenia, Blade of Miquella (Boss Guide)
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Malenia
- ELDEN RING – Malenia, Blade of Miquella Solo Kill (Quality Build Strength Dexterity)
- ELDEN RING – How to Avoid Malenia, Blade of Miquella’s Air Slash Attack
- ELDEN RING – Sorceress Build / Level 99 / Guide & Showcase