With one mod and a quick file removal you too can play enderal with your friends!
Warning: This may break the game in unexpected ways!
Table of Contents
I am not responsible for anything that may occur following this guide, always backup your game, saves, and current mods before installing or using any new modifications.
I am in no way affiliated with the Skyrim Together Team or SureAI, these are only the steps that worked for me, the game will be buggy!
I am willing to help anyone who needs additional guidance, leave a comment.
To get started were going to need a few things.
- Skyrim: Special Edition
- Enderal: Special Edtion
- Harbor – The Skyrim Together Launcher
Run SkyrimSE at least once and get into actual game-play at least once.
Run Enderal at least once and get into actual game-play at least once.
Open Harbor.exe, next to the large button that will say either updating, installing, or play press the magnifying glass.
Navigate to your Enderal installation folder, usually found (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Enderal Special Edition), and hit select folder. Wait for Harbor to install.
Navigate to your SKSE plugins folder, usually found (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Enderal Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins), and remove EngineFixes.dll, although i suggest moving it into a different folder in case you wish to play with the fixes, skyrimtogether will not work with this dll however.
Play skyrimtogether, for those who don’t know how hit rightctrl and use the mouse from there, i hope to see you lot on public servers soon!
As me and my friends play through the game, i will be adding a list of known bugs that we have found. Lets hope this list will be short eh. (Ill focus on Enderal-Together Specific Bugs).
- If a player uses a learning book, all players will use that book even if they do not possess the learning book. This sometimes happens but sometimes doesn’t, seemingly at random.
- Magic Pollution affects all players, but so does ambrosia.
- Ice Claws work for all players.
- You may find random body doubles. Alot of body doubles.
- You can only trade items at levelled containers.
- Most quests work as intended if you start them at the same time, however cut-scenes, for example sitting in the chair at the start of the game, will require people to disconnect and do them solo if they get out of sync by even a second.
Be the first to comment