In this guide i try my best to figure out what traits does and post what i learn how reliable my guess is might vary. I was never good at grammer or layout of texts so i do my best, somebody probably make a better guide then this in the future pss sorry for the silly picture i forgot to take a good one and need to find something on my PC in a hurrty.
- Bad back: makes your minions lose health when they carry stuff.
- Talks with the dead: makes minions ignore bodybags.
- Fast learner: takes less to train.
- Dumb: loses smarts faster.
- Healthy: loses vitality slower.
- Disloyel: loses morale faster.
- perceptive: is harder to fool by disguises.
- Sickly: loses vitality faster.
- Poor shot: I think it makes them either worse at hitting with a gun or makes them do less damage.
- Crack shot I think it makes them either hit more or damage more with a gun.
- The ones with the fist icon like strong jab: I think they make them do more damage in melee.
- Fear of needles: I think it makes either not want to work in the infirmary or makes them not want to heal in one or both.
- Globetrotter: I think it makes them want to go out on schemes.
- Thick skin and owns armor and feels no pain: I think both of them gives the minion a damage reduction.
- Loves sleep: I think there faster at sleeping.
- Voilent: I think it makes them better at fighting not sure how.
- Vulunteer: I think they don’t need wages.
- Inpatient: I think it makes them run faster.
Be the first to comment