This guide will be hard to execute since you may have to become immune to emotions apart from pride. Pride will be the only thing carrying you through this mentally.
How to Win Hunter in Solo
- Step one: Only play medic.
- Step two: Only Play Slim/Papa they are the single best carries in the entire game solo.
- Step three: Consume 2 473ml Redbull cans per day minimum.
- Step four: Actually focus on ur aim best way is to actually try and 500 hours of playing soldier from Team fortress 2 will help a lot with Paladin Parnells rockets as it helps you heal team mates what are flying
- Step five: Watch ur games after a loss and see where you did mistakes even if it wasnt your fault (It is) If you see a team mate doing something that youre not sure about tell him about ur concerns and make sure to flame if ur not listened to boosting ur ego and putting you in charge in the eyes of the other two team mates.
- Step Sex: Keep a list of every player you keep seeing and think if its worth for you to play that game e.g You play with 3 people that you know have over 300 ping and wont dodge any abilities and the monster is the same one that ♥♥♥ you in the game and stole your wife and dog an hour later then what you have to do is make sure to not be a ♥♥♥ and face ur fears.
- Focus on ur aim every day in Aim lab or in a CSGO aim trainer maps.
- Low mouse speed or DPI will improve your aim over time 400/800 is most common in pros and it will hurt your wrist.
- Do not use rage as a bad thing focus that hate on improving yourself.
- Learn the pattern of every monster and dodge accordingly once you learn that you will dodge even before they cast their abilities.
- When playing VS a bob and hes focusing you, When ur point blank and you know you cant dodge to the sides dodge into his sides putting you behind him its a lot safer especially at stage 3 where the attacks are wider and side dodging is almost impossible.
- When a goliath player is hitting rocks on you and you have only one jet dodge left, Face the direction you dont want to dodge and jump then as the rock is about to be released dodge backwards and after that dodge sideways or even into him throwing him off your patterns.
Be the first to comment