This Far Cry 6 wiki guide will teach you everything you need to know about unlocking Guapo, the attack crocodile who is the game’s first Amigo.
How to Unlock Guapo the Crocodile
Guapo is unlocked as part of the game’s third Operation Mission, Juan of a Kind. As a result, he will be the first Amigo that players will obtain, and he will be given to all players automatically.
Everything you Need to Know About Guapo
Guapo is the game’s first Amigo, and obtaining him is required for an early story Mission, so every player will have him. What you need to know about him is as follows:
- Guapo is a Combat Amigo, which means he will automatically rush towards enemies and maul them to death.
- As a result, he’s a poor choice for stealth tactics: even being near him can jeopardize your plans. You can have him wait at a specific location by pressing Right on the D-Pad, or you can dismiss him entirely by going to the Amigo section of the Pause menu (don’t worry, you can call him back).
- Guapo’s main ability is to recover health passively after a fight. He can also self-revive after a short period of time, whereas every other Amigo must be revived manually by the player.
After reaching certain milestones, Guapo can be upgraded with three abilities:
- Body Regulation – Guapo has the ability to regenerate health while in combat. Guapo is unlocked after he heals himself five times.
- Cornered Beast – Guapo, the Cornered Beast, is more resistant to damage when he is below 50% health. After regenerating 3,000 health, you’ll be able to unlock it.
- Reptile Metabolism – Guapo’s self-revive now restores 90 percent of his health, thanks to reptile metabolism. Guapo unlocks after killing 50 targets.
Be the first to comment