How to Easily Find Wolverine Every Game (Defeat Wolverine Location)
This guide will show you how to easily find Wolverine in every game for Fortnite you play! For Week 6 of the Wolverine Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 Season 4 you need to “Defeat Wolverine”.
Wolverine will spawn in either Slurpy Swamp or Weeping Woods, and he will just walk about slowly around these areas for the rest of the game. The easiest way to find Wolverine’s Location, is to first enable the “Visualize Sound Effects” option in Settings. Once in game, grab yourself a helicopter.
Now you want to fly around Slurpy Swamp and Weeping Woods at about the height of the trees.
You will see footsteps on the screen when Wolverine is nearby. The sound you can hear his footsteps is very far, so this method is by far the best to find him. Now simply land the Choppa, and Defeat Wolverine! He’s tough so keep your distance. Completing this Week 6 Wolverine Challenge will unlock the Wolverine Skin.
You May Also Like
- Fortnite – How to Unlock Deadpool Skin Guide
- Fortnite – Visit Grumpy Greens, Mowdown, and Risky Reels (Week 4)
- Fortnite – Swim over Hatches at the Agency Guide (Chapter 2 / Season 2)
- Fortnite – Eliminate a Henchman at Different Safe Houses Guide (Chapter 2 / Season 2)
- Fortnite – Open a Faction Locked Chest at Different Safe Houses Guide (Chapter 2 / Season 2)