A serious Guide on how to beat your first Extreme Demon.
Table of Contents
A lot of the information/help was taken from npesta’s “How to improve at Geometry Dash” video.
What I Recommend before Trying to Beat an Extreme Demon
I highly recommend to beat at least 5 insane demons.
Here are a few recommendations:
- Supersonic (Consistency, Timings)
- Windy Landscape (Timings, Ship)
- Acropolis (Timings, Wave)
- Poltergeist (Wave, Timings)
- Psychosis (Consistency, Ball, Ship)
Which Extreme Demon Should You Beat?
Now here are a few “easy” Extreme Demons you can try to beat:
- Cataclysm (Ship, Timings)
- The Ultimate Phase (Timings, Consistency)
- Ice Carbon Diablo X (Ship, Timings)
- Acu (Timings, Wave)
- Aftermath (Ship, Timings)
- Hypersonic (Consistency, Timings)
- Deception Dive (Consistency)
- Retention (Timings, Consistency)
Best Way to Practice
If you found a Extreme Demon you would like to beat then the next step is to practice it.
(You can’t just beat a Extreme Demon with a few practice runs.)
- Step 1. Do a normal practice run if you haven’t already.
- Step 2. Get a copy of the level.
- Step 3. Place start positions at parts you have the most trouble with.
- (Optional) Practice from the end of the level to the beginning.
As Example: 78%-100%, 50%-100%, 34%-100%