Ok, since the game doesn’t tell you things you need to know, here it is: This will be quick, read basics and scan the rest for what you care about or want to know.
Table of Contents
New Player Guide
- For voice chat to work you must default press “P” and join the team Voice Room.
- Default Push-To-Talk is “U” to mute your mic the default keybind is “M” (if you don’t have push to talk on).
- To add friend from main menu look top right and press the “+” icon then go to “player search” and add your friend.
- All keys are re-bindable by scrolling down in controls including to mouse buttons, I personally use mouse buttons and it makes move you combo together much faster.
- Buying the battle pass can instantly unlock ranked, but its up to you if you want to go in with no practice. I would recommenced against it til you get an understanding of the mobile suit abilities from seeing enemies use them or yourself.
- To change region its at the starting screen in the top right. (It’s a drop down menu).
Classes and Roles Quickly (The Main Ones You See)
- Tanks: (All suits with shields) Main two you see are Sazabi and GM
- Ranged Bruisers: all 1000hp+ non healers without shields Main ones you see are Pale Rider, Gun Tank, Asshimar and Gundam
- Melee Bruisers: Zaku II (melee) (the one with gold leaf on chest)
- Supports: Methuss (most healing output) and Dom Trooper (great for pushing but trades healing power for a close ranged bruiser playstyle)
- Off-tanks They wont push or hold a front line but if with a tank they will displace the enemy team Marasai, Zaku II melee and Pale Rider (cause his aoe heal but 200 less hp then Marasai
- Flankers all sub 1000 hp mobile suits that are not supports, Main ones you see are Barbatos (melee), Exia, Unicorn Gundam and Zaku II.
- Ranked is unlocked at level 20 or if you buy the battle pass.
- They are always a mix of capture point or plant the bomb and defend it.
The Shop and The Question “Is It Pay to Win” (No)
- Is it pay to win? Not really, all but 12/17 mobile suits are unlocked at the start and the bought ones are more niche roles instead of just better X.
- Gold currency is for real $$$, blue is used for boxes and dupes give green which is for emotes and profile pictures and such.
Be the first to comment