Lets start with the biggest enemy, zombies.
- Normal Zombies: Normal zombies with nothing special to them.
- Sign Zombies: Zombies that can only be killed by headshot.
- Butcher Zombies: Zombies that throw cleavers and explode on death, reccomended to keep moving while you fight them.
- Cargo Zombies: Rolls barrels and explodes on death. Hard to avoid if youre focused.
- Runner Zombies: Extremely annoying zombies that will run and jump.
- Vomit Zombies: Zombies that will vomit gas and will not die on headshot. Only avoided by crouching or staying away. Will jump if headshotted.
- Stripper Zombies: Normal zombies but with whips. Do not underestimate the range.
- Cop Zombies: Zombies that shoot at you sometimes. Duck or jump over the bullets.
- Military Zombies: Zombies completely impervious to headshots, Will fire a Thompson that can only be avoided by jumping, usually.
- Football Zombie: Runs at you and knocks you over frequent. High health.
Those are the zombies I’ve encountered so far.
The second biggest enemies in the game.
- Bat Goons: Swings around a bat and charges at you. Very simple to kill.
- Wrench Goons: Higher damage goons, Still will charge at you and are simple to kill.
- Revolver goons: Shoots a gun and occasionally throws grenades. Will duck behind cover if applicable.
- Higher level goons: A little bit higher damage, little more health.
- Shielder: Completely impervious to all damage that isnt explosive, Kick to get damage in. Very low health.
Those are the humans ive encountered so far.
Guide to weapons.
- Default Pistol: Low damage, extremely useful for headshots, Inf ammo.
- Revolver: High damage, more useful in boss fights and against tougher zombies.
- Double Barrel: High damage, good for runner zombies and tight spots.
- Pump Shotgun: Low damage, useful sometimes.
- Thompson: High ammo capacity, Medium Damage and will completely stop zombies in their tracks.
- Flamethrower: Extremely high damage weapon with low ammo all around. Useful for anything.
- Grenade: High damage, explodes anything around.
- Molotov: Burns anything, as useful as the grenade.
Be the first to comment