Portkey Portmanteaus are the wizarding equivalent to Pokémon Eggs and you’ll be transported to a new location upon opening one in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
As part of the Fragmented Foundables quest, you’ll need to find Portkeys. You can unlock them by using Gold and Silver keys, which you can find in your inventory.
Gold keys are an infinite resource whereas Silver’s have a finite use, so use them wisely.
How to Unlock Portkey Portmanteaus
Portkey Portmanteaus look like they have a little pointed roof and you can click on them to add them to your inventory.
The distance you’ll need to walk to open your Portkey varies between 2km, 5km and 10km. It would be a good idea to use your Gold keys on the 2km Portkeys and keep your Silver for the longer distance Portkeys, as there are only so many available and you don’t want to waste them.
To gain more experience, use a Baruffio’s Brain Elixir before the Portkey is unlocked.
Once it’s open, you can step through a portal to a new wizarding location, like Hagrid’s Hut, and collect additional rewards.
You May Also Like
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite – Fortress Tips and Tricks.
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite – Treasure Trunks, Wizarding Challenges and Mysteries.
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite – Best Wand / Guide.
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite – Professions Guide (Auror, Magizoologist and Professor).
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite – Where to Get Spellbooks or Scrolls and How to Up Skill Stats.
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite – How to Cast Perfect Spells.
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite – How to Get More and More Spell Energy.
Be the first to comment