With this guide you will no longer require to bind a key or type in your console a command to restart the sound.
- Navigate to your game folder and search for config.cfg Steam\steamapps\common\insurgency2\insurgency\cfg
- Back up your config.cfg
- Edit the file using a text editor of your choice – In the first line look for unbindall , then place this command:
snd_restart “1”unbindallbind “0” replacing that line to look like that.
- Save the file and set to read only
- To change some settings in game you will have to make that file readable, so every time you do that you need to repeat the process.
- Exemple of how the config.cfg should look:
snd_restart "1"unbindallbind "0" bind "0" "slot0" bind "1" "slot1"