If you’re having trouble with EAC, here are some possible solutions.
Common Issues with EAC
- Running programs EAC detects as suspicious.
- Windows update are needed.
- Game files need validation through Steam.
- EAC verification, update, or re-installation are needed.
If you receive the error: “Login Blocked: Suspicious Software or Corrupted Install Detected,” this is a detection and block from Easy Anti-Cheat service. Try the following steps to resolve the issue:
Troubleshooting EAC Issues
Verify integrity of game files
To learn how to verify your game files, go to Steam Support.
Repair, Reinstall, Update, or Verify EAC
To repair Easy Anti-Cheat:
- Open the Lost Ark Application in your Steam library.
- Open Settings, select Manage, and then Browse Local Files.
- Open the EasyAntiCheat folder.
- Launch the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe file as administrator, and run it.
- Select Repair.
Additional EAC troubleshooting:
- Verify: To verify your EAC installation, check out EAC Support.
- Update: To update your EAC installation, check out EAC Support.
- Reinstall: To install or uninstall EAC, follow the steps here: EAC Support.
- For all other EAC troubleshooting information, or to contact EAC, check out EAC Support.
Checks for Windows updates
To learn more about how to check for Windows updates, go to Microsoft Support.
Scan for malware
Try scanning for malware. Malware can cause many adverse effects on your computer. These effects vary widely depending upon the type and purpose of the malware. High resource usage can be one of the symptoms, which directly impacts your gaming experience. If you have your own preferred anti-virus or anti-malware software, use it to scan your computer.
Restart your computer
- Close all open programs, including Lost Ark and Steam.
- Select the Windows button, and then the power button.
- Select Restart.
If none of the troubleshooting steps work for you, please wait 24 hours to see if you receive an updated message when logging in.
Note: Devs do not disclose any cheats that are detected while connected to a secured server, and that result in an account ban. While devs do have detailed records for each cheat detection, releasing this information benefits cheat developers.