Table of Contents
- Useful Battle Items
- Universal Battle Items
- Abyssal Dungeon: Aira’s Oculus (ilvl 1325/1355 Abyssal Dungeon)
- Abyssal Dungeon: Oreha Preveza (ilvl 1340/1355 Abyssal Dungeon)
- Abyssal Raid: Argos P1 (ilvl 1370 Abyssal Raid)
- Abyssal Raid: Argos P2 (ilvl 1385 Abyssal Raid)
- Abyssal Raid: Argos P3 (ilvl 1400 Abyssal Raid)
- Legion Raid: Valtan (ilvl 1415/1445 Legion Raid)
- Legion Raid: Vykas (ilvl 1430/1460 Legion Raid)
- Legion Raid: Kukol-Saydon (ilvl 1475 Legion Raid)
- Legion Raid: Brelshaza P1-2 (ilvl 1490 Legion Raid)
- Legion Raid: Brelshaza P3-4 (ilvl 1500 Legion Raid)
- Legion Raid: Brelshaza P5-6 (ilvl 1520 Legion Raid)
Useful Battle Items
Universal Battle Items
- HP/Major/Elemental HP Potion: Essential for emergency recovery. When you’re new, green ones are probably fine. For more serious challenges like public prog groups you are expected to use higher tier potions.
- Flare: Used to locate the boss during a guardian raid on the map. Etiquette is that in a public party, party member 1 uses the first flare at the start of a new run, and after the boss runs away, party member 2 uses the next flare, etc.
- Pheromone Bomb: Not used by public guardian raid bosses unless the cost of these bombs is near the cost of Flares. When thrown at a boss that is attempting to run away, it forces them to reappear in the same spot instead of running away, saving travel time. Never used in the small desert map.
- Dark Grenade: Typically carried by support classes for synergy intervals in higher end raids (lining up everyone’s major bursts all at once). Makes the target take additional damage.
- Androphine Potion: Huge boost in damage and attack speed for a short period at the cost of some of your HP. This cannot be mitigated by shields and cannot be used if the amount of HP it would take away would otherwise kill you. Expensive but essential for DPS classes for synergy burst periods. For high end prog it tends to be recommended to bring.
- Awakening Potion: Never recommended over Androphine Potion for DPS. Could be brought by support but purely optional. Can be used to refill your identity gauge in a workshop station in an instance and then swap out to a better battle item before a fight begins.
Abyssal Dungeon: Aira’s Oculus (ilvl 1325/1355 Abyssal Dungeon)
- Fire Grenade: Used to liberate party members that are trapped in the heart prison. First heart prison breaks by multi-hit, and second one on the one free party member from the first round of heart prison breaks on damage. You can also toss the Fire Bomb on yourself for the second round to free yourself without the need of allies.
- Taunting Scarecrow: Really useful on any phase transition of the second boss Seto. When he aggros on the scarecrow it gives the party a very long period of free DPS.
Abyssal Dungeon: Oreha Preveza (ilvl 1340/1355 Abyssal Dungeon)
- Taunting Scarecrow: Used in the same fashion as Seto against the first frog boss. Place the scarecrow near the boss at the start of the fight for a long period of free DPS.
- Time Stop Potion: Useful if your group is struggling against the frog boss and you don’t want to run outside of his huge AOE slam after he spins (assuming you’re in a group that fails the spin mechanic).
Abyssal Raid: Argos P1 (ilvl 1370 Abyssal Raid)
Abyssal Raid: Argos P2 (ilvl 1385 Abyssal Raid)
- Destruction Bomb (Sun Party): Used against the dino boss in the sun room to break his head and tail. Breaking the head and tail delays his soft enrage and also reduces his HP on the third break.
- Whirlwind Grenade (Moon Party): Used to help neutralize Tarbos mini-boss in the moon room so that the party can deal damage.
Abyssal Raid: Argos P3 (ilvl 1400 Abyssal Raid)
- Sacred Charm: The poison stacks during the dawn (rainy weather) can do a lot of damage if you let too many stacks accrue. Communicate with teammates to dispel their poison stacks if they let it get too out of hand.
Legion Raid: Valtan (ilvl 1415/1445 Legion Raid)
- Destruction Bomb: Essential to strip Valtan’s plate armor from him after successfully luring him into pillars during phase 1.
- Fire Grenade: Used to liberate players from Valtan’s imprison mechanic.
- Sacred Charm: Similar to the poison from Argos P3, bleed stacks from the first boss are very painful and also trigger linear attacks when the boss hits you with certain attacks. You should always dispel bleed on two stacks since linear procs on the third bleed (thanks Ker).
- Panacea: If you’re good on damage and your party sucks at dispel, Panacea is acceptable in lieu of Androphine Potion or Awakening Potion as an additional safety measure against the first boss.
- Time Stop Potion: Can save you from taking damage from Valtan in his desperation attack before transitioning to ghost form. Be very careful with timing the usage of this so that it ends after the slam at the end or else you may get blown off the platform if mistimed.
Legion Raid: Vykas (ilvl 1430/1460 Legion Raid)
- Whirlwind Grenade: Used in the desperation pattern of Phase 3 Vykas to defeat her once and for all.
- Flame Grenade: Used in the tentacle pattern of Phase 3 Vykas to help deal with multiple tentacles at once.
- Time Stop Potion: Used in the second part of the seeing-eye pattern or the whale stagger pattern in Phase 3 Vykas.
- Sleep Bomb: Used to dispel the Charmed status in Phase 3 Vykas.
Legion Raid: Kukol-Saydon (ilvl 1475 Legion Raid)
- Whirlwind Grenade: Used to deal with stagger patterns in P1/P3. Just as insurance, the stagger checks are pretty lax.
- Marching Flag/Swiftness Robe: General maneuvering. Useful for certain gimmicks in the P2 55-line pizza pattern and P3 stagger pattern.
- Time Stop Potion: Used to save yourself in an emergency. For example, if you mess up the red/blue bubbles in P2 or the final part of the 55-line pizza mechanic.
- Sacred Charm: Can be used to dispel the Burn/Fear state from an ally. Fear can only be dispelled from the laser attack.
Legion Raid: Brelshaza P1-2 (ilvl 1490 Legion Raid)
- Whirlwind Bomb: Optional, can be used to neutralize the elite in the first part of P1 quicker. Can also be used against the stagger sphere in the 4-marble pattern against Prokel’s Mind in P2.
- Destruction Bomb: Optional. Usually not used because Thirain is used to break both mini-bosses in the separated section of P1.
- Clay Grenade: Useful to deal with Prokel in P2 solo battle.
- Sleep Bomb: Useful to deal with Prokel in P2 solo battle.
- Time Stop Potion: Useful to save yourself against Prokel in P2 solo battle.
Legion Raid: Brelshaza P3-4 (ilvl 1500 Legion Raid)
- Whirlwind Grenade: Can be used in P3 at the 100 line-stagger pattern for people struggling. Can also be used in P4 in literally all of the possible patterns as well as the two stagger phases.
- Flame Grenade: Can be used to easily liberate imprisoned players or yourself in P4 during the blue pattern after neutralizing the cubes.
- Time Stop Potion: Can be used to save yourself in case of an error in the shape guiding pattern or maze pattern.
Legion Raid: Brelshaza P5-6 (ilvl 1520 Legion Raid)
- Whirlwind Grenade: Can be used in P5 when neutralizing the inner cube dimension at the 11-line pattern. Can also be used after the cube dimension gimmick when doing the light line memory pattern to neutralize the boss. Also used before the cube dimension gimmick in the triple stagger pattern. It can also be used to neutralize the boss in the double grab raid wipe pattern.
- Swiftness Robe: Used to get to your spot more easily in the memory game for children where you stick the correct shaped meteor in the hole. Can also be used for general mobility in P6 during the other dimension memory gimmick as well as to help you get in the correct spot for placing blue and yellow meteors.
- Time Stop Potion: Can be used to save yourself in P5 if you don’t have your re-roll and she does the knockdown attack where you have to re-roll into a safe spot. Used in P6 as a safety measure to not get knocked off the map, as well as to avoid red marbles in the Chanmi pattern.