How to install a mod that unlocks madness difficulty for the Arena and Story by default.
Yes, Project Nexus is fun, but it could be better. After a while, the combat feels like a slog– why can’t it be like the animations?
It can be: Madness difficulty increases the damage both you and enemies receive, but it’s locked until you complete a mission or arena checkpoint first. This changes that. Play on Fun-Mode the first time, every time.
Download the latest version from Gamebanana.com
1. Navigate to:
- \steamapps\common\Madness Project Nexus 2\Madness Project Nexus_Data\Managed
2. Rename the “Assembly-CSharp.dll” inside of “Managed” to “Assembly-CSharp.dll.bak”
3. Copy the provided “Assembly-CSharp.dll” into the “Managed” directory
It’s that easy. If you have issues, restore from your backup file.
Warning: This will break every time the game updates. There’s no way for me to fix this, but updating the mod should be easy whenever it the game does update.
You May Also Like
- MADNESS: Project Nexus – How to Unlock Madness Difficulty Easy (No Mods)
- MADNESS: Project Nexus – How to Farm Boon Tokens
- MADNESS: Project Nexus – How to Beat Nexus Core Arena (on Tough)
- MADNESS: Project Nexus – How to Beat the Nexus 51 Insurgents
- MADNESS: Project Nexus – How to Stay Alive in Arena (Tips)