How to fix Deluxe edition DLC not showing!
Currently the easiest and fastest way to fix this issue is go to this link and submit a help request here.
Then instantly after that you should receive an automated email by mojang (zendesk).
Reply to this email with a filled out list you need to make that includes the following:
- The content or amount of currency you tried to purchase and a screenshot of it as seen in the Marketplace.
- If you are only missing in-game currency, please verify the amount of currency that is missing from your purchase.
- Your Xbox Gamertag.
- You may also provide your username (in-game name) and/or Minecraft ID (MCID*).
- Picture(s) of your purchase receipt, code, or order confirmation.
- Please make sure to block out any personal information from your screenshot(s).
The procedure on finding your MCID is very simple. Just do the following:
- Open Minecraft
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Profile”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
After that a mojang employee should reply within a couple of hours (2 hrs for me) and they will confirm that it has been fixed.