This guide will show you how to make audio shift back and forth in your headphones.
- Choose a song to remix, and put it in an audio track.
- Once you have done that, press the button of 4 dots connected together, so it turns green.
- It should look like this next to your audio:
Making It 8D
- A new track showing a greyed-out version of you audio should appear.
- On this new track, click the drop-down box and click “Track Pan”
- Hover over the center on the grey audio track, and you chosshair should show a “+”
- Click and hold on the spot where you want the audio to be one one side of the headphones, then drag up or down until it says a number around 70-80% to the left or right.
- Repeat the above two steps every couple of measures, and alternate dragging up and down.
- Make sure that the percentage number is the same every time.
- Your audio should look like this:
Be the first to comment