A Quick archer tactics guide for newbies.
F3+F3 Loose Formation:
Allows for archers to spread apart and not blocking each others Line of Fire.
To split them into groups so they can shoot enemies in the flanks while your infantry engages/ Also helps if you have a large number of archers and want 100 rate of fire efficiency.
Plays a big part in winning a battle as having a hill or elevated terrain gives you a big advantage as it allows for a platform for your archers to shoot from with more accuracy and range.
Placing infantry in rivers and archers on the flanks is pretty much gg , slow moving infantry+ archers shooting into the flanks= GG.
Split archers into two groups use one to skirmish the enemy line and the other supporting your infantry on the flanks / on a hill.
If you still losing using this guide, you can try the universal tactic you can F1+F3 lol XD (note this means your troops charges the enemy).
More M&B 2 Guides
- How to Activate Cheats.
- XP Multiplier and Smithy Stamina Mods.
- How to Make Money (Guaranteed Profits).
- How to Easily Level Up Your Charm Stat.
- Guide to Trading and Power Leveling.
- How to Get Easy Money On Start.
- How to Make a Custom Banner!
- Spy Party / Contender Traits.
- Quick Influence (Easy Way).
- Make Money Really Fast!
- Companion Stats.
You May Also Like
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Make a Custom Banner!
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Traveling Salesman Order
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Arena Tips
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Easily Level Up Your Charm Stat
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Get +40 Party Size while Still in Clan Tier 1