With these tips, you can win almost every tournament.
I personally love the arena in Battania. The tree is my shield.
I have to mention two things.
- Make sure you spin around his shield hand, in another word is Anti-clockwise. This applies to any melee enemy in arena, with sword, Polearm, two-handed. You can still use this trick even without shield.
- Try to attack from the left, just what I did in the video. This will delay the enemies reaction and gain more attacking chance for you.
More M&B 2 Guides
- How to Activate Cheats.
- XP Multiplier and Smithy Stamina Mods.
- How to Make Money (Guaranteed Profits).
- How to Easily Level Up Your Charm Stat.
- How to Get Easy Money On Start.
- How to Make a Custom Banner!
- Spy Party / Contender Traits.
- Quick Influence (Easy Way).
- Make Money Really Fast!
- Companion Stats.
You May Also Like
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Easily Level Up Your Charm Stat
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Make a Custom Banner!
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Traveling Salesman Order
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Archer Tactics Quick Guide
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Quick Influence (Easy Way)