This guide will teach you how to activate and use the cheats provided in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
Turn on Cheats in Files
- Navigate to Documents/Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord/Configs/engine_config.txt
- Scroll down until you see “cheat_mode”.
- Change the value from “0” to “1”.
You have to start a new campaign for this to take effect.
Cheat Codes / Keybindings
- CTRL+ F5: AI takes over your character in battles
- CTRL+H: Completely heals you
- CTRL+Shift+H: Completely heals your horse
- CTRL+F3: Damage yourself
- CTRL+Space: Fast Forward waiting at a map
- CTRL+X: Gives experience to the selected party member
- CTRL+X: Gives you 1000 XP in the character screen
- CTRL+W: Greatly increases all of your weapon proficiencies
- CTRL+X: In the inventory, it gives you 1000 Gold
- CTRL+Alt+F4: Knock unconscious all enemy troops
- CTRL+Shift+F4: Knocks out all enemies zoomed into. (Holding shift and looking at)
- CTRL+Shift+F6: Knocks out all of your troops
- CTRL+F6: Knocks out one of your troops
- CTRL+F4: Knocks unconcious an enemy after a number of presses
- CTRL+T: Let’s you see everything except hideouts on the World Map
- CTRL+L: Level Up
- CTRL+Left Click: On the World Map, teleports your party to where you click
- CTRL+F9: Slow Motion (Press again to turn on or off)
- CTRL+F11: Stop the time at battle.
- CTRL+Left Click: Upgrade all available units to that path.
You May Also Like
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Change The Age of The Player or Lords!
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Get +40 Party Size while Still in Clan Tier 1
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Arena Tips
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Spy Party / Contender Traits
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Archer Tactics Quick Guide