A basic guide to the secret achievements / trophies with as few spoilers as possible.
Table of Contents
Secrets That Are Not So Secret
- The Bounty: Finish Level 1
- The Captive: Finish Level 2
- The Beast: Finish Level 3
- The Ambush: Finish Level 4
- The Escape: Finish Level 5
- The Siege: Finish Level 6
- The Dark: Finish Level 7
- The Stair: Finish Level 8
- The Meeting: Finish Level 9
- Gang war: Finish Level 10
- The Scent: Finish Level 11
- Martyr’s End: Finish Level 12
- The Past: Finish The campaign
Secret Secrets Are No Fun
- I Hate Walking: Use your Grapnel to travel over 5km.
Martyr’s End Based
- Who’s a Good Boy?: Pet your dog at Martyr’s End.
- Man’s Best Friend: Buy an upgrade for your dog from the doc.
- Bull’s Eye: Finish the shooting range at Martyr’s End. Its above the gun store.
- The One and Only: Only use your default weapon on level one. I suggest on a replay after its been upgraded.
- Future Best Friend?: Don’t Kill the NPC towards the end of the 2nd level. Minimal story influence.
- Ruthless: Kill the NPC on the 2nd level. Do it as soon as they open the hatch, only chance. Minimal story influence.
- Kill It With Fire: Kill the new enemy type on this level with a grenade launcher.
- Pedestrian: Finish Avarus without using the grapnel.
- God Speed: Place the 5 bombs in a gap of less than 3 minutes in Escher Lab.