- If the default field of view is too narrow, you can increase it to up to 90°.
- Automove and autojump are excellent. Make extensive use of them.
- WASD to move
- Q, E: undo, redo
- F: auto-walk
- C: toggle autojump
- Shift: sprint
- You can gain tons of info on each level from its level select screen.
- If you collect a pickup and then undo, you lose the pickup. If you instead collect a pickup and then fall into nothing in the same movement, you’ll teleport back to where you were before, while keeping the pickup.
- If you need to get high up somewhere, you can Create multiple blocks below yourself in succession.
- All pickups, i.e. Creation, Destruction and yin-yangs, are 3D objects of relevant size. You can often pick them up by touching the tile next to them or falling through it.
- Your jump has a fixed length which can be measured in tiles:
- At even level, the jump can cross a gap of exactly 3 tiles.
- If you want to jump up by one tile, the jump can cross a gap of 2 tiles.
- If you want to jump down by one tile, the jump can cross a gap of 4 tiles.
Be the first to comment