Been seeing a lot of posts about uncapping FPS so I thought I would just post this here.
- Go to the below directory
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Robot Entertainment\Orcs Must Die! 3\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini
If AppData doesn’t show up, go to “View” at the top and check the “Hidden Items” box. Alternatively, open WIN+R and type “%AppData%”. Go back one folder and go into “Local”.
- Open this file in Notepad
- CTRL+F -> Search “Frame” -> “Find Next” until you reach “FrameRameLimit”
- Set this value to your desired Frame Rate (e.g. 120, 144, 240, 360)
- Save the file and close -> Right click “Properties” -> Set to “Read Only”
All done, enjoy smooth gameplay.