Sort of tips but not alot.
Tips and Tricks
Its turnips just the tips
- Food is good buffs you.
- You can cook meat fish to get 2 damage 15% crit.
- Berrys give 1 damage.
- Orange 10% crit.
- The turnips althouh raw food buffs dont last long +3 damage!
- The berry bowl made at the table bench is +2 damage.
- These buffs stack with eachother and you can eat alot of damage food to make buffs last long.
Placeing items is risky…
- Since you can’t deleat stuff be carefull where you place items.
- Only put harvesters on places with lots of land so you can clump them to make.
- Farms for food items and stuff + collectors can be used to harvest materials from other building.
- Dont put crafting stuff near harvesters/collectors.
- Trust me you can get a high level skill for 10K credits that auto collects items.
Get the accesory of reduce crafting time
- There is an item that reduces crafting time by 4-% per click get it and you can click alot to craft items fast.