While trying to play Pro Cycling Manager 2020 you might experience the the error Load Error 3:0000065432, this issue can appear for a couple of reasons, we listed down below 5 methods to solve it.
Table of Contents
Load Error 3:0000065432
Method 1: Verify the Game’s integrity
- Open the Steam client and navigate to the Library tab.
- Right-click on the game that is showing the error, right-click on it and choose Properties.
- In the Properties menu, go to Local Files and click on Verify the Integrity of Game Files.
- When the process is finished, open the game again and see if the issue has been resolved.
If you’re still seeing the Load Error 3:0000065432 when you try to load PCM 2020, move down to the next method below.
Method 2: Reinstall Steam
- Make sure that the Steam client is closed.
- Open a Run dialog box by pressing Windows key + R. Then, type “appwiz.cpl” and press Enter to open up Programs and Features.
- Inside Programs and Features, and locate the Steam entry. Then, right-click on it and choose Uninstall.
- At the next startup, visit this link (here) and click on Install Steam Now to download the installation executable.
- Open SteamSetup.exe and follow the on-screen prompts to reinstall the Steam gaming platform.
Once Steam is reinstalled, open PCM 2020 and see if the issue has been resolved. If the error is still occurring, move down to the next method below.
Method 3: Moving the game folder to the original Steam directory
- First, go to Steam (using the ribbon bar at the top) and click on Settings.
In the Settings menu, go to Downloads and click the Steam Library Folders button.
- Click on Add Library Folder and set C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam as a Steam Library folder. If your Steam games are installed on a different drive, you should have two different library folders ar the end of this step.
Note: If you already have C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam set as a library folder, skip this step.
- Save the changes and return to the home screen of Steam, then click on Library. Next, right-click on PCM 2020 and choose Properties.
- In the Properties window of the game, open the Local Files tab and click on Move Install Folder.
- From the next window, use the drop-down menu under Choose location for install to choose
- Install under C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam and click on Next.
- Wait until the move is complete, then open the game to see if the issue has been resolved. If the Application load error 3:0000065432 issue is still occurring, move down to the next method below.
Method 3: Investigate for 3rd party Antivirus interference (if applicable)
If you’re actively using a different security solution than Windows Defender, try to disable the real-time protection before launching the game again. Of course, the steps or doing so will be different according to your 3rd party antivirus, but you can usually do it straight from the tray icon.
Once the 3rd party AV has been disabled, open the game and see if you’re still getting the same error.
However, keep in mind that this particular error can also be caused by an external firewall. These things are tricky to pinpoint as culprits since their security rules will remain in place even if you disable the real-time protection.
The only way to ensure that a 3rd party firewall is not responsible for the crash is to remove it entirely from your system. If you decide to give it a try, follow our guide (here) on removing every trace of your 3rd party security solution.
Note: Keep in mind that even if you remove your 3rd party security solution, your system will not become vulnerable since Windows Defender will automatically kick in. Even more, Windows Defender is generally considered less intrusive to the applications you install without compromising security.