Social club offline mode error even though you have internet.
Table of Contents
Guide to Fix Activation Error
Method 1: Run Rockstar Game Launcher in Compatibility Mode
So you’re getting the offline mode error, close the game launcher and restart it in compatibility mode. Sometimes a restart works fine for most things. Here is how you can restart your game launcher in compatibility mode.
- Close Rockstar Game Launcher.
- Right-click on the game launcher icon and select the properties.
- Now select the compatibility tab, and check the box which says “Run this program in compatibility mode” option.
Method 2: Delete the Social Club Folder
Sometimes the files stored in the Social Club folder get corrupted and can create issues during the launch of the game.
- Select File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select Documents from the left pane.
- Click on Social Club once and then hit Shift + Del on your keyboard.
Method 3: Clear the DNS Cache
Offline errors of the Rockstar Game Launcher can be fixed by clearing the DNS cache. Follow these steps to fix it.
- On the start menu, Type CMD and right-click on the CMD.
- Run Command Prompt (CMD) with the administrator.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns and hit enter.
- The DNS cache has been successfully flushed/cleared.
Method 4: Use VPN (Worked for Me)
- Use any VPN to solve the problem.