Nothing really hard to understand, classes doesn’t matter at all, everything can be unlocked.
- Starts with a hunting rifle and scrap sword.
- Armor bonus: weakspot damage bonus.
- Starting mod: hunter’s mark – mark enemies, see them through walls and increases crits chance.
- Starting trait: shadow walker – reduces enemy aggro range.
- Starts with a coachgun and a scrap hatchet.
- Armor bonus: mod power regenerate faster on crits.
- Starting mod: menders aura – cast an area effect heal, that restore health.
- Starting trait: spirit – increases mod power generation.
- Starts with a shotgun and a scrap hammer.
- Armor bonus: damage boost at short distance.
- Starting mod: hot shot – imbues your ammunition in fire giving a chance to set enemies on fire.
- Starting trait: warrior – increases melee damage.
- Keep in mind this is just starting gear.
- Rigs is selling the other armor sets + guns.
- And the grumpy girl next to him sells mods.
- Traits can be unlocked later in the game.
- Each classes starts with the same repeater pistol.
Be the first to comment