You want some of them tasty traits all the young kids are talkin about nowadays, but that exp bar just keeps getting in your way. So what’s a goy to do? I’ll tell you exactly how you can bypass that exp bar without even cheating – all you have to do is utilize a simple game mechanic.
How to Cheat
- Find a friend (or get a second computer it doesn’t even matter).
- Make your friend buy the game (or buy it a second time its just easy bruv (TuT)).
- Go through the entire game collecting all of your Tomes of Knowledge (The stuff that gives a free trait point).
- Important Part: Now, have your friend start the game and join them as soon as humanly possible.
- Have your friend pick up all the tomes you found.
- Since being in the same world instance grants loot to everyone in that instance, every time your friend picks up a tome you get a skill point again.
- You get at least two profile slots so you can do this and then delete the character you’re cheesing with and start over to do it all over again.
- Even better, you can do this up to a certain point and then just restart for easy tomes.