How to Unlock Squawk Shot Achievement / Trophy
Squawk Shot – Shoot down five flying crows in the story.
You can reload a save and kill the same crow(s) more than once to get this.
A good spot to do this is early in the game, when you first open the castle gate by inserting the 2 crests. There are 2 crows sitting in the middle of the bridge right in front of you, and there is a save point in the church right behind you.
Get close enough to have them fly away and then shoot them. If you’re having trouble, try aiming right above one of them and slowly moving closer until it takes flight.
Restart and do it again until you get 5. Very quick and easy!
You May Also Like
- Resident Evil Village – Strategist Achievement / Trophy Guide
- Resident Evil Village – How to Survive the Village Attack on Hardcore and VoS Difficulty
- Resident Evil Village – Trick Shot Achievement / Trophy Guide
- Resident Evil Village – Beginners Guide (Tips and Tricks)
- Resident Evil Village – Not Lycan This… Achievement / Trophy Guide