Examine every potential Roblox error code along with fixes. While mistakes can occasionally have causes other than those stated in messages, they are typically readily rectified!
Table of Contents
Roblox Error Codes / Website Error Messages
- Down For Maintenence: Don’t worry, the site is down for maintenence, just wait and try again late.
- Err_Too_Many_Redirects: Try to login on incognito or private browsing mode.
- Error Code 400: Change the url you are trying to access.
- Error Code 403: You don’t have access to the page.
- Error Code 404: The page doesn’t exist or is blocked.
- Error Code 500: It’s an internal server error.
- Error Code 504: It has 3 posible reasons, maintenance, temporary shutdown, or connection issues. So most of the times you just have to wait and try again later. But check your internet connection.
- Error Code 805: Just try again.
Roblox Error Codes / Game Client Error Messages
Error Messages 0 – 300
- Client Crash: This message appears if the client has crashed, the client runs out of memory, there is a lot of lag, or if the player joins with an exploit.
- Error Code 6: Check your internet connection and the anti-virus (check that the client is not detected as malware).
- Error Code 17: Check website blocks or just try again later.
- Error Code 103: Due to privacy settings, check if the profile you’re using is for a child, teen or adult.
- Error Code 142: The server is outdated.
- Error Code 146: You are trying to teleport to an inactive place.
- Error Code 148: The client needs to be reinstaled.
- Error Code 256 & 274: The server shuts down for any reason or you are banned.
- Error Code 260: The server is not working well.
- Error Code 261: Due to the Roblox Servers, you need to reconnect, and maybe wait a few minutes.
- Error Code 262: You need to reconnect, and maybe wait a few minutes.
- Error Code 264: When the same account launches the game from different devices, reconnect with the device you want to use.
- Error Code 267: You have been kicked by an admin or due to a script.
- Error Code 268: You have been kicked from a server and forcer to join another server, the reason could be an exploit program.
- Error Code 271: Because all the players are afk, or because you have been kicked.
- Error Code 272: You are trying to connect to a game with an exploit program.
- Error Code 273: There are 4 possible reasons, you have been warned, banned, you have bad connection, or you are trying to join a game while playing on another device.
- Error Code 274: Try again later, the developer has shut down the server.
- Error Code 275: Server maintenance, try again later.
- Error Code 277: When you have connection issues, or if you are banned. But seems that also appears randomly.
- Error Code 278: Idle for 20 minutes or more.
- Error Code 279: If it’s ID = 17, Connection attempt failed, usually after players get disconnected. But if it’s ID = 146, Illegal teleport destination, is because the client attempts to join a different place from the start place in a game.
Error Messages 301 – 800
- Error Code 517: The server is currently shutting down, or you get disconnected and are trying to enter the same server.
- Error Code 522: Followed user has left the game.
- Error Code 523: The server is down.
- Error Code 524: You need an invitation for that server, or simply the Roblox servers are down.
- Error Code 529: The http service has crashed.
- Error Code 610: If you try to join a VIP server, if you log out and also if you lose connection.
- Error Code 7XX: The teleport fails.
- Error Code 769: Reconnection unsuccessful.
- Error Code 770: You are trying to teleport to a game that doesn’t exist.
- Error Code 771: You are trying to teleport to a server that doesn’t exist.
- Error Code 772: You are trying to teleport to a server that is full.
- Error Code 773: You are trying to teleport to a wrong id or a private place.