The Bee Swarm Simulator is a famous Roblox game in which you may engage in a variety of bee-related activities such as honey production and bear management. Turpentine is a new item that was recently added to the game in the most recent version. There are a few different ways to obtain this item; we’ll go over all of them as well as explain what Turpentine is useful for.
How to Get Turpentine
- The first way to get Turpentine is to use the Blender to make it. You’ll need x10 Super Smoothies, x10 Caustic Wax, x100 Star Jellies, and x1000 Honeysuckles to complete this project.
- The second technique is getting extremely fortunate with a random drop from Legendary and Mythic Puffshrooms, Ticket Planter, Plastic Planter, Red Clay Planter, Tacky Planter, Festive Planter, Petal Planter, Pesticide Planter, and The Planter of Plenty.
- You may also acquire it by purchasing Bee Bear’s Catalog’s Merry Mondo Bundle.
- You may also earn it by completing the Stick Bug’s Beesmas 2021 Quest, which will reward you with Turpentine.
- Finally, when you activate Dapper Bear’s Samovar for the 25th time, Turpentine becomes available.
What is Turpentine Used For
“A strong solvent that can remove all Waxes from a bee’s Beequip,” according to the item’s description.
Turpentine is also required for the creation of Gummyballer (x10 trillion honey, x1500 glue, x2500 gumdrops, x50 caustic waxes, x50 super smoothies, and x5 Turpentines), as well as The Planter Of Plenty (x10 trillion honey, x1500 glue, x2500 gumdrops, x50 caustic waxes, x50 super smoothies, and x5 Turpentines (x100T Honey, x500 Magic Beans, x100 Super Smoothies, x100 Swirled Waxes, x100 Caustic Waxes, and x25 Turpentines).
You can only have 25 Turpentines in your inventory if you don’t use any codes.